Saturday, May 25, 2013

What makes Karen grumpy part 2

Ok I'm back. I already missed one challenge and didn't want to miss another one. So I got my card for
 Make my Monday post with every little time left. This is the card I made for The Paper Players. But I was too late to enter it.The challenge was to make a Masculine card.



Ok on we go

Here is one I made for Stampin' Royalty


This is a great sketch


All my supplies are from Stampin' Up. I chose Rose Red, So Saffron, Certainly Celery, and Whisper White.
The stamp set is Pun Fun.

Next is one I made for CAS- colours and sketches.




another great sketch



My supplies are all from Stampin' Up. I used So Saffron, Wild Wassabi, Whisper White, and just a touch of Rose Red for a pop. I just had to use the technique from Make it Monday adding texture to solid stamps.Only I didn't use a stamp. I wanted to see if I could use this technique to create a background. So what I did was inked up an area of  my rubber mat from my big shot, then used the comb to add the texture. It worked holy cow.


I hope you liked my cards. I'll try to be back soon to post more cards. I don't know why work has to get in the way of my stamping!
Happy Stamping


3 comments:

Kylie said...

Great techniques! Wonderful use of our sketch - this is really pretty! Thanks so much for playing along at CCS xx

Karen (carefree creations) said...

Lovely card! Great colors! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches!

Jacqueline said...

Thanks for joining in at CAS this week with your lovely card - Jacqueline xx